• Semi-finished, standard parts deliveries and metal workshop services in AOG situations • AOG services for Cologne / Bonn and Munich airports since 2016 • New express service for Frankfurt a.M., Frankfurt Hahn, Saarbrücken, Stuttgart and Strasbourg Pforzheim, June 2, 2017 – To support aircraft maintenance companies in South- and West-Germany, Carl Dillenius Luftfahrttechnik GmbH is expanding […]
At Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, the world’s leading trade fair for aircraft cabins, Carl Dillenius Luftfahrttechnik and C. Jentner Metallveredelung presented solutions for technical and decorative areas for aircraft interior. In addition to competences in development and production of metal components, modern surface coatings were exhibited. Stainless steel components punched by Carl Dillenius were […]
We offer one-stop solutions. Carl Dillenius has been a family-owned, owner-managed company for 160 years. Traditionally, we are innovative and customer-focused. From the initial idea to serial production, we support you as an EN 9100 certified developing and manufacturing company. Our company practices lean management principles. We develop, construct and manufacture components and assemblies according to your concepts or construction documents. All legal regulations and manufacturing specification are carefully met. We focus resource-saving solutions. The constant dialogue between our skilled experts in design and manufacturing ensures that we can assess the feasibility of your product at an early stage, optimize production and perfect your quality.
Aviation is practiced by our design engineers. They accompany innovative products from development to serial production. Carl Dillenius has 160 years of tradition in metal processing and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology.
Our self-conception is practiced:
- Concealment of our actions to protect your property
- Compliance of legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining our quality management according to EN 9100 and ISO 9001
- Continuous improvement
- Active implementation of lean management principles